Our Disco Cruises on Saturday nights are perfect for Hen do groups to come and have a great night on the river and enjoy London's sights on the Thames.
Planning a Hen Do? Try our weekend Disco Cruises for a great night out!
Our “Disco Cruises” on Saturday nights are excellent events opened to mixed members of the public where Hen Do groups can let their hair down. Dance the night away to party classics & chart music provided by our DJ and have a drink whilst watching the impressive River Thames panorama pass you by. Our Thames Cruises are the ideal location for Hen Parties in London!
Our Hen Party Cruises
Our River Thames Disco and Hen Party Cruises operate to and from Westminster Pier by the Houses of Parliament. They are fun, informal evenings for large or small groups of hens.
Our bars sell drinks at very reasonable pub prices, but please note we can only accept cash payment no board (no cards)! If you want to carry on partying after the cruise, we can also offer entrance to a nearby club… just ask us.
Hen Party Cruise Route
On departing Westminster Pier you will head down the river past The London Eye St Pauls and HMS Belfast, cruising under all the bridges including Tower Bridge, down past Canary Wharf, The Millennium Dome, within sight of the Thames Barrier and back.
Want to keep the party going once you disembark?
If you would like to keep the party going at the end of your Cruise, you now can! We have arranged with our friends at the RUMBA nightclub on Shaftesbruy Avenue for a free ‘afterparty’ entry. Please just let us know when booking your Cruise tickets.
Book a Thames Hen Party Cruise today.
Call us direct on 020 7928 9009 or fill in our online enquiry form below.
How to Book or Reserve Your Tickets
- Please note that tickets for Hen Do groups going on our Disco Cruises need to be paid for in advance by debit or credit card by visiting the Disco Cruise page.
- For more information regarding our Thames Hen Party Cruises or how to create the perfect Hen Party in London contact our main office today.
- Call us direct on 0207 928 9009 or fill in our online enquiry form below with your Hen Party requirements and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Getting to Westminster Pier
- Westminster Pier is on the North side of the river by Westminster Bridge adjacent to the Houses of Parliament.
- TUBE: Westminster Tube station is on the Jubilee, District & Circle lines. At the top of the escalators follow the Signs for ‘Exit 1’ to Westminster Millenium Pier – this will take you through a subway leading directly on to the pier.