Dance the night away listening to our DJ’s or relax with a drink at the bar. Enjoy the Thames by night and all the floodlit sights of London on our Weekend Disco Cruises!
Join one of our weekend Disco Cruises for a great night out on the Thames
Our weekend Disco Party Cruises will depart and return from one of the Central London piers close to the Houses of Parliament or the South Bank at Waterloo. These cruises are great fun, informal evenings for groups and individuals, ideal for Hen Nights, birthdays and anniversaries.
You can dance the night away to the sounds of the live DJ, relax with a drink in the saloon area or go on the open deck to enjoy the wonderful sights and unique atmosphere of the Thames by night.
On departure our normal route will take you under Londons flooded bridges past the London Eye, St. Paul’s, Globe Theatre, HMS Belfast, Tower of London and Tower Bridge. Further down river you will see Canary Wharf, Greenwich and the O2. (This route can be occasionally changed due to Tidal and other constraints)
Please note: our Thames Disco Party Cruises run every Saturday according to demand and on Friday evenings from June to September according to demand. No all male groups of 5 or more persons will be allowed on board. Any all male groups must declare themselves to booking staff for clearance before making a booking.
Want to keep the party going once you disembark?
If you would like to keep the party going at the end of your Disco Cruise, you now can! We have arranged with our friends at the RUMBA nightclub on Shaftesbruy Avenue for a free ‘afterparty’ entry. Please just let us know when booking your Disco Cruise tickets.
Book one of our Weekend Disco Cruises today!
Call us direct on 020 7928 9009 or fill in our online enquiry form.
Non-Food: £27 per ticket
With Food: £32 per ticket
Groups & Organisers
Groups of 20 or more, £1.00 off each ticket plus a free ticket for the organiser.
*Chicken thigh with BBQ sauce, crushed potatoes and mixed salad – please let us know in advance if you are vegetarian or have any allergies
**ADVANCED BOOKING ESSENTIAL!!**
ARRIVE AT WESTMINSTER PIER
Friday – 6.30pm
Saturday – 7.30pm
Friday – 6.45pm-7pm
Saturday – 7.45pm-8pm
Friday – 10:45pm-11.00pm
Saturday – 11:45pm-Midnight
Disco Cruise Bar Information
All Spirits ……..£3.00
WINE / PROSECCCO
Bottle of wine… £15.00
Bottle of prosecco… £20.00
How to Book or Reserve Your Tickets
- Once our regular Disco Cruises are back up and running you will be able to book tickets through our online system.
- To pencil in a booking please call 020 7928 9009, providing your name and telephone number and the number of tickets you will need.
- To reserve tickets we require you pay a £10 per person deposit. You can pay by debit or credit card over the phone.
- For groups of more than 10 people we require full payment at least 10 days in advance of the disco cruise
Getting to Westminster Pier
- The Piers that we use for Disco Cruises are:- Westminster Millenium Pier, Victoria Embankment, Westminster SW1A 2JH
- Westminster Pier is on the North side of the river by Westminster Bridge adjacent to the Houses of Parliament.
- TUBE: Westminster Tube station is on the Jubilee, District & Circle lines. At the top of the escalators follow the Signs for ‘Exit 1’ to Westminster Millenium Pier – this will take you through a subway leading directly on to the pier.