Thames Cruises – Ticket Terms & Conditions
Thames Cruises retains the right to refuse boarding for safety reasons
Smoking is permitted on designated outside decks only
Prices, piers, menu’s, boats, schedules, contents and routes are subject to availability and change.
Passengers are not permitted to bring alcohol onboard. All drinks must be purchased from the bar onboard.
Child Policy: Children under the age of 16 years are not permitted on any of our Cruises including “Weekend Disco Cruises” / “New Years Eve Cruises” / “Christmas Cruises”
Bookings and Reservations:
- Tickets purchased for any of our Cruises including “Weekend Disco Cruises” / “New Years Eve Cruises” / “Christmas Cruises” – are non-refundable.
- Tickets must be booked and paid for in advance of the cruise.
- Reservations are confirmed when full payment is received into our bank account and you have received your ticket.
- You must have a confirmed reservation which is valid for the date and ticket booked with Thames Cruises.
- Children under the age of 16 are not permitted on Disco Cruises.
- If you book a reservation with a credit or debit card to which you do not have legal right, the reservation will be invalid.
- Whilst we try to ensure that all information, particularly times and prices, displayed on our websites are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in a price you have purchased, we will try to inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your purchase at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you for any reason, we reserve the right to treat the purchase as cancelled.
- The company reserves the right to change the vessel, the pier or the embarkation / disembarkation times if necessary. Passengers / clients will be notified of these changes in advance.
Replacement tickets, refunds and compensation
- We do not accept liability for any loss resulting from our failure to provide an advertised service, or where delay occurs to those services, for any reason.
- Refunds will not be granted other than under the terms and conditions stated when booking.
- Any refunds agreed will be made entirely at our discretion and without prejudice.
- Our vessels leave promptly at the advertised times, so no refund can be offered for late arrivals.
Services and Safety:
- We reserve the right when necessary, to alter or withdraw on board services and facilities.
- For your own safety and the safety of others you must follow instructions given by our crew when on board our vessel’s.
- For safety reasons smoking is permitted on designated outside deck areas only.
- The crew may refuse to carry any passengers, or direct any passengers to disembark, where the behaviour of that passenger is liable to cause nuisance or offence to the other passengers or put at risk the safety of the passenger or other passengers, crew or vessel.
- The Company will not be liable for any loss damage or delay to any persons or their possessions whilst embarking or disembarking from the vessel or during the cruise which may arise from or be in any way connected with any act, omission or negligence of any person employed by the Company.
- The Company will not be liable for any accident, injury, loss, damage or delays to persons embarked; or their possessions howsoever caused, during embarkation or disembarkation, whether this be by negligence of their employees or otherwise.
- Any passenger who wilfully damages the vessel, the interior parts or equipment will be liable for the cost of repair or replacement.
- During the hire the vessel will remain under complete control of the Captain and / or Crew as provided by the owners. If for weather, tidal or other reasons the Captain considers it necessary to vary the scheduled trip, his decision should be final. The Captain will endeavour to bring the vessel alongside 15 minutes before embarkation / disembarkation. Passengers should disembark within 15 minutes.
- The company reserves the right to substitute another vessel, to change the pier, to alter the embarkation / disembarkation times and if necessary for reasons beyond their control, to cancel the cruise. The company will notify passengers of these changes in advance. In the event of cancellation, the company will refund the cost of the ticket only. Under no circumstances will the company be liable for any expenses incurred by the passenger, due to substitutions, changes or cancellation.
- Our vessels have not been designed or adapted for passengers in wheelchairs. Bathrooms are accessed via stairs and entrance ways may be width restricted, so if you intend to travel on our vessels you must satisfy yourself as to their feasibility before embarking.
- If you do use a wheelchair you must organise safe embarkation and disembarkation from the vessels
- Even on vessels designed or adapted for wheelchair access it may not be possible for you to sit in a wheelchair at a table and, for reasons of safety, you may be asked to move from your wheelchair into a seat, in which case the wheelchair will be stowed in a safe place.
- If you do use a wheel chair, we would be grateful if you could advise us prior to your cruise so we can make the necessary arrangements for a more comfortable cruise whilst ensuring there is no obstruction to safety, life saving equipment, gangways, stairs or passageways.
Luggage & belongings:
- For safety reasons, and for the comfort of passengers, we have to restrict the amount and type of luggage that you can take with you on our vessels. We do not accept responsibility for any luggage, belongings brought on board. If you bring any such items on board they remain your responsibility at all times.
- You may not take on board hazardous or flammable substances.
- We reserve the right to restrict the carriage of any luggage and to refuse permission to take any item on to vessels.
- We do not accept responsibility for any luggage or belongings brought on board. If you bring any such items on board they remain your responsibility at all times.
- We deal with lost property in accordance with our lost property procedures, which are available for inspection on request.
- Any lost property found onboard will be kept at our Lambeth Pier office for up to 14 days.
- If you find any lost property on our vessels or facilities, do not touch it but please alert a crew member immediately.
- If we think unattended property may be a security threat, the police or security services may be called to attend and the item(s) may be destroyed.
Thames Cruises Cloakroom Policy
Cloakroom facilities on board are not manned so items left are at the risk of the owner, we cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage of such items.
Any property lost or damaged on board is the individual’s responsibility and Thames Cruises Ltd is not liable whatsoever for any loss or damage that occurs to that property.
Lost Property will be given to charity if left unclaimed for one months.
PLEASE CLAIM FOR LOST PROPERTY BETWEEN 10am -4pm Monday to Friday.
Should the client have any cause for complaint, the Captain must be notified during the cruise and the office must be notified in writing within a week of the event. Complaints cannot be properly investigated unless so notified.