Thames Route Maps And Piers
LAMBETH PIER – IS OWNED BY US!… THAMES CRUISES
* Thames cruises own Lambeth Pier where our boats and office are based. You are welcome to use our pier, or you can embark or disembark your guests at any other Central London piers depending on availability. See the information below.
* To make your Thames boat trip easier we offer all our clients access to prepare their boat up to 1.5 hrs prior to the start of their function, at our Lambeth Pier base, for no extra cost! (Although at the end of the night you must unload at your final disembarkation pier).
OTHER CENTRAL LONDON PIERS (Westminster Pier, Tower Pier, Putney Pier etc…)
Each of the Piers on the River Thames are owned and managed by different companies so we have to book make specific pier bookings with them depending on your requirements. Please note that…
* Vessels are only allowed on the pier from 15 minutes before your official embarkation time.
* Vessels will return to the pier 15 minutes before the official disembarkation time to allow passengers time to disembark.
* Extra embarkation or disembarkation stops are possible to arrange at additional cost @ £30-75 each depending on pier.
Some of the key tourist attractions you can see on a River Thames Cruise include:
- Trafalgar Square
- Houses of Parliament
- Battersea Power Station
- Festival Hall
- H.M. Belfast
- St. Paul’s Cathedral
- Canary Wharf
- Greenwich Palace & Observatory
- Millennium Dome
What River Thames Cruise Are You Planning?