Our Private Boat Hire is perfect for a number of events including; weddings, filming, private parties, christenings, big birthday celebrations and much more.
Looking for Thames Private Boat Hire? Call us today on 020 7928 9009 or Contact Us
We are committed to following government guidelines to ensure the safety of our passengers and crew. To this end we have set up Operational Measures and Booking Conditions, which all passengers should digest before boarding and when attending a cruise.
If you are privately hiring one of our boats please check out our “Things you should know” page, here you will find information such as payment details, bar information, music and anything else you might need to know to enjoy your River Thames boat hire.
Take a look at our maps and attractions for more information about where we operate and what great London sights you can expect to see on a Thames River cruise.
Lambeth Pier is owned by Thames Cruises!
* Thames cruises own Lambeth Pier where our boats and office are based. You are welcome to use our pier, or you can embark or disembark your guests at any other Central London piers depending on availability.
* To make your Thames boat trip easier we offer all our clients access to prepare their boat up to 1.5 hrs prior to the start of their function, at our Lambeth Pier base, for no extra cost! (Although at the end of the night you must unload at your final disembarkation pier).
Other Central London Piers
Each of the Piers on the River Thames (Westminster Pier, Tower Pier, Putney Pier etc.) are owned and managed by different companies so we have to book make specific pier bookings with them depending on your requirements. Please note that;
* Vessels are only allowed on the pier from 15 minutes before your official embarkation time.
* Vessels will return to the pier 15 minutes before the official disembarkation time to allow passengers time to disembark.
* Extra embarkation or disembarkation stops are possible to arrange at additional cost @ £30-75 each depending on pier.
Our Thames River Disco Cruise departs from one of four central London piers
WESTMINSTER MILLENIUM PIER
Victoria Embankment, Westminster, SW1A 2JH
Albert Embankment, Lambeth Palace Road, SW1 7SG
Lambeth Pier is on a south side of the river next to Lambeth Bridge.
TUBE: Waterloo Tube Station is on Northern, Bakerloo and Jubilee lines, or Victoria Tube Station on District, Circle and Victoria Lines. From both stations catch 207 bus and get off at Lambeth Palace.
South Bank, London, SE1 8XZ.
This is directly in front of the Royal Festival Hall.
TUBE: Waterloo Tube Station is on Northern, Bakerloo and Jubilee Lines, Follow the signs to the South Bank and Royal Festival Hall.
WATERLOO PIER at LONDON EYE
County Hall, South Bank, London, SE1 7PB.
Waterloo Pier is on the south side of the river underneath the London Eye.
TUBE: Waterloo Tube station is on the Northern, Bakerloo and Jubilee Lines. Follow the signs to the London Eye.
What River Thames Cruise Are You Planning?
New Year's Eve Cruise
How to Book one of our Thames Boats
The Boats in the Thames Cruises Fleet
Private Hire Extras
When you hire one of our vessels you can also use our caterers, DJ’s and entertainments or alternatively bring your own – it’s up to you. Our bars sell drinks at reasonable Pub prices and house wine and champagne is available to order.
For more information see our Private Hire Entertainment page or contact us directly on 020 7928 9009.
Please refer to our Private Hire Rates and Things You Should Know for further information regarding our Thames Private Boat Hire.