Our Christmas Disco Cruise Boat Trips on the Thames are fun, relaxed evenings for groups and individuals wanting to celebrate Christmas in style!
Celebrate Christmas on the Thames with our Disco Party Cruises
Our Christmas “Disco Cruise” operates to and from Westminster Pier by the Houses of Parliament over the festive season. Our Christmas Disco Cruise Boat Trips on the Thames are fun, relaxed evenings for groups and individuals wanting to celebrate Christmas in style! Ideal for your work Christmas do, gather everyone around the deck aboard our Thames river party boat and celebrate the festive season with your colleagues and friends.
You can dance the night away to our DJs and some Christmas songs or have a merry drink at the bar. Enjoy the floodlit festive atmosphere of the Thames by night and see all the sights of London on your Christmas Party Cruise. Sail up and down the river in our Thames river boats this Christmas as you celebrate with loved ones.
On departing Westminster Pier you will head down the river past The London Eye St Pauls and HMS Belfast, cruising under all the bridges including Tower Bridge, down past Canary Wharf, The Millennium Dome, within sight of the Thames Barrier and back.
Don’t miss out on our incredible prices this Christmas, Book Now!
Call us direct on 020 7928 9009 or fill in our online enquiry form.
Non-Food: £27 per ticket
With Food: £33 per ticket
Groups & Organisers
Groups of 20 or more, £1.00 off each ticket plus a free ticket for the organiser.
Xmas Menu: Roast chicken, cranberry glazing & stuffing, buttered potatoes, mixed salad and cheesecake or mince pies with cream
**ADVANCED BOOKING ESSENTIAL!!**
ARRIVE AT WESTMINSTER PIER
7th, 14th & 21st December
Saturday – 7.30pm
6th, 13th & 20th December
Friday – 6.30pm
Saturday – 8.00pm
Friday – 7.00pm
Saturday – Midnight
Friday – 11.00pm
Disco Cruise Bar Information
All Spirits ……..£3.00
WINE / PROSECCCO
Bottle of wine… £15.00
Bottle of prosecco… £20.00
How to Book or Reserve Your Tickets
- To pencil in a booking please call 020 7928 9009, providing your name and telephone number and the number of tickets you will need.
- To reserve tickets we require you pay a £10 per person deposit. You can pay by debit or credit card over the phone.
- For groups of more than 10 people we require full payment at least 10 days in advance of the disco cruise
Getting to Westminster Pier
- Westminster Pier is on the North side of the river by Westminster Bridge adjacent to the Houses of Parliament.
- TUBE: Westminster Tube station is on the Jubilee, District & Circle lines. At the top of the escalators follow the Signs for ‘Exit 1’ to Westminster Millenium Pier – this will take you through a subway leading directly on to the pier.